Monday 11 June 2012

My New Blog

Titanic

Welcome to my blog!  This is my very first post and I am showing you some of my favourite Lego models that I have been making recently.

My most favourite is the Titanic.  I am obsessed with Titanic, especially with it being the 100 year anniversary of the disastrous sinking of such an amazing ship.  Here is a photo of the ship by itself.  And below is another photo of it on the water with the wake out the back.  I also have a Lego iceberg but I forgot to put it in the photo!

 Titanic on the water

The Carpathia - the ship that came to the rescue

 Star Wars Jedi Ship



I hope you like my models.

Shea




3 comments:

  1. Wow I love your Titanic model!! You are soooooooo clever.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shea what fantastic lego building!!! Your ship looks just like the real Titanic. Bravo!!! from Becks, John and especially from your friend Jordan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mate you are the man x x

    ReplyDelete